Updated: Sep 12, 2019
We will be conducting our routine #maintenance on Monday, March 26th at 03:00 (GMT+0). The estimated downtime is expected to be about 4 hours, though we may have to revise this estimate if the situation changes.
- A new and revamped All-In Insurance. You will now be able to adjust the insurance premium to your liking by selecting the odds you wish to be insured for.
- Fish Buffet's top level has been changed from VIP to Black Shark. The change was made to make overall improvements to the rewards system, and we're looking to bringing back a more refined VIP Level in the future.
- Operators will now be able to configure a Welcome Bonus promotion to their liking. We develop and manage your promotions to make it easy for you to focus on your business.
- Due to popular demand, a new $25/$50 Featured Table with no antes will be added to Hold'em, because VIPs should be treated like VIPs.
- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements for overall reliability of software to ensure a more fluid and stable player experience.
As always, we thank you for your continued support and for choosing to play at #GGNetwork.